Anyone running Oracle 12 in single tenant mode?

From: Zwettler Markus (OIZ) <"Zwettler>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 11:48:29 +0000

Hi,

We are planning our lifecycle to Oracle 12c. We have to decide which architecture we use. Classic Non-CDB architecture or the new CDB architecture.

We will _not_ (or better cannot) license the multitenant option (ever). We could only use single tenant therefore which is included with the base license.

Does anyone use single tenant across the board who could share his experience? Is there any overhead compared as operating in Non-CDB mode?

Regards, Markus