RE: SQL Developer training

From: Jeff Smith <jeff.d.smith_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 08:27:13 -0800 (PST)

The good folks in our Oracle Curriculum group is going to host a couple of open WebEx SQL Developer sessions. We'll do a What's New in Version 4.1 and a Getting Started, general call a bit later.

I'll post the details here once we have the links posted.

Jeff

From: Mohan [mailto:moganconsulting_at_msn.com] Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2014 6:58 AM To: Jeff Smith; baitha_at_itradenetwork.com; lkemnitz_at_uwsa.edu; oracle-l_at_freelists.org Subject: RE: SQL Developer training

I am self employed Oracle DBA providing consulting services to wall street firms.  Like to get this training for myself also.

Hope you all could invite me also when ever the training takes place.

Mohan moganconsulting_at_msn.com 732-732-0640

Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 10:23:46 -0800
From: jeff.d.smith_at_oracle.com
To: baitha_at_itradenetwork.com; lkemnitz_at_uwsa.edu; oracle-l_at_freelists.org Subject: RE: SQL Developer training
Before this gets out of hand.feel free to contact me directly at

Jeff.d.smith_at_oracle.com

We can setup some calls for interested companies/parties, assuming you have at least 10 or so people.

It works best to do per-organization, so folks feel free to ask questions and participate.

Jeff

From: Bheemsen Aitha [mailto:baitha_at_itradenetwork.com] Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2014 12:43 PM To: Jeff Smith; lkemnitz_at_uwsa.edu; oracle-l_at_freelists.org Subject: RE: SQL Developer training

Jeff,

We have some developers at our company that might be able to take advantage of this. Please post the Webex link to the forum.

-Bheem

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org [mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Jeff Smith Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2014 7:19 AM To: lkemnitz_at_uwsa.edu; oracle-l_at_freelists.org Subject: RE: SQL Developer training

Do you like free?

I'd be happy to throw together a 60-90 minute WebEx for you and your team. Just let me know.

Jeff Smith | Senior Principal Product Manager Oracle SQL Developer & Oracle SQL Developer Data Modeler Phone: 919.539.6646 | Cary, NC, USA
Twitter: _at_thatjeffsmith
Oracle Database Development Tools Group

From: Leroy Kemnitz [mailto:lkemnitz_at_uwsa.edu] Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2014 9:52 AM To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: SQL Developer training

Hey -

I am in the market for some SQL Developer training.  Anyone have any recommendations?  We have about 8 people that would love to learn more about it, over and above the basics.

I am going back thru my info collected from IOUG 2014, to see if there is was a speaker on the topic.

LeRoy