ACFS for Database Files

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 14:46:55 +0000

One of the things I'm mulling over right now is the use of ACFS to host database files - it seems likely that this is where database files will end up in some future database version. One of the things I'm interested in is how many others are considering the same move. I've therefore created a simple survey (2 questions, 1 optional) and would be grateful if you could take a few seconds to fill it in. https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TFRPTP5 As per usual when I've got a reasonable number of responses I'll share the results.

--

Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA

--