Re: how do you manage your project list

From: Jeff C <backseatdba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 12:17:16 -0800

Great feedback Jeremy.
What types of systems/tools/programs does everybody use to keep track for tasks/projects/todo's? Do you just use pen and paper, Outlook Calendar or Tasks, Flag email items,or something else or all of the above which gets chaotic

We use Axosoft at my company. The dba's are part of the programmer team so I have to use their tool. It's an alright system but I also find my self writing little to do's on paper throughout the week. Do you put everything little task into a system to keep track? That can get very tedious so I don't do it but probably should