Re: Transient files in the FRA

From: Stefan Koehler <contact_at_soocs.de>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2014 15:13:11 +0100 (CET)

Hi John,
you can think about deferred log destinations in Data Guard environments. Oracle introduced a hidden parameter (with version 11.2.0.x) called "_deferred_log_dest_is_valid" to control this behavior. More details can be found in MOS ID #1380368.1.

Best Regards
Stefan Koehler

Oracle performance consultant and researcher Homepage: http://www.soocs.de
Twitter: _at_OracleSK