how do you manage your project list

From: Jeff C <backseatdba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2014 16:07:12 -0800

Fellow DBA's,
How do you manage your work load? I am not taking database work load but your project list. I don't know about you but I have my projects that I need to get done but I also constantly get interrupted by other developers asking questions, needing help with a query performance, or they mention some data they need from another database and I have to decided what is the best way to approach it. I rarely get my projects worked on. Do you have some system or tool you use to keep your head straight? I used to be the multitasker master but after 10 years and the growth of our environment, that is not easy anymore.

Looking for any tips anybody might have.

Thank you