Re: ORA-00600: internal error code

From: Uwe Küchler <uwe_at_kuechler.org>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2014 13:28:05 +0100

Mostafa,

as for the ORA-600 you should try the
 “ORA-00600-Troubleshooting Tool
<https://support.oracle.com/epmos/faces/ui/gr/GrHome.jspx?domainId=ORA600>” on My Oracle Support for a suggestion. Upload the corresponding trace file or an IPS package and see what the tool comes up with.

As for the recovery error, you didn't provide us with much information. Why did you have to "recover database" in the first place? Could it be that your database is already open instead of just mounted?

Regards,
Uwe

---
http://oraculix.com/