Re: Looking for notes / examples where OFE doesn't help

From: Mohamed Houri <mohamed.houri_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 16:30:16 +0100

In the following blog article in response to my comment Jonathan Lewis wrote this

*"Although optimizer_features_enable will make the optimizer revert to earlier behaviour, I don’t think there’s any guarantee that it will re-introduce bugs that were present in earlier versions"*

http://jonathanlewis.wordpress.com/2011/03/02/first_rows/#comments

Best regards
Mohamed Houri

--

Houri Mohamed

Oracle DBA-Developer-Performance & Tuning

Member of Oraworld-team <http://www.oraworld-team.com/>

Visit My         - Blog <http://www.hourim.wordpress.com/>

Let's Connect -
<http://fr.linkedin.com/pub/mohamed-houri/11/329/857/>*Linkedin