Re: Hello some idea to include a contract clause to protect against virtual machines

From: Tim Gorman <tim_at_evdbt.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 09:53:58 -0700

Paresh,

My own experience relevant to this list pertains to entrepreneurial ventures, with the following hard-earned lesson...

"Better to start with lawyers and end with a handshake, than to start with a handshake and end with lawyers." -me, circa 2001

I can also cite additional experiences on lawyers, but that would need lots of anejo.

Thanks!

-Tim