Re: RDA

From: Rajesh Aialavajjala <r.aialavajjala_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 11:05:43 -0500

Brian,

By default -- for RDA output...

The output is a set of HTML files that are located in the working directory that executed RDA, in the "*output*" directory. You can review the data collected, by using a Web Browser to open the following file located in the output directory:

RDA__start.htm

The final output is also packaged in an archive, located in the working directory that executed RDA -- the packaged output file will have a *.zip, * *.tar*, *.tar.gz, or .tar.Z *extension.