Re: New look for Oracle Docs

From: Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco <jcdrpllist_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 09:24:32 -0400

Is nice it includes videos now:

If you want to improve it's ok, if you really want to make it get working

I think you should use Google, for two reason 1) orthography correction
2) translation at hand.
I can tell you there is a lot of people out there don't know english and are not thinking to learn english.
3)
add external links and blogs, from recognized professionals. In example, I'm searching abount active_sesuuns, I fix to V$ACTIVE_SESSION, then I translate to spanish, read, and I found there was ablog about V$ACTIVE_SESSION in 12c, about a bug in example. That will be very nice.
:)