Re: New look for Oracle Docs

From: Karl Arao <karlarao_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 12:27:07 -0600

There's a book list link somewhere if you click on any of the links inside a database release version

https://docs.oracle.com/database/121/nav/portal_booklist.htm https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E11882_01/nav/portal_booklist.htm

Just update your bookmarks straight to the booklist to get the old look and feel, but all in all I like how they categorized and sync'd all the docs in one page

-Karl

--
Karl Arao
Blog: karlarao.wordpress.com