Error at moving tables from tablespace to another

From: Mostafa Eletriby <m_etrib_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 04:50:03 -0800

Hello All,
I have a problem regarding moving tables to another tablespace or same tablespace From sysaux tablespace and from another tablespaces , show same error. DB version: 11.2.0.2
O.s : Windows server 2008 R2 Enterprise Edition

ORA-25191: cannot reference overflow table of an index-organized table

I searched a lot at MOS and googled the error but I am not sure of it is a bug & I may have to upgrade DB.

(Doc ID 49763.1)

Please advice.
Regards,