Re: Datapump error

From: Mostafa Eletriby <m_etrib_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 23:36:51 -0800

Thank you Rajesh,
I followed the note id , & trying to find the shared object which is index between two tablespaces. I listed all objects at tablespace DPIPE_OVERFLOW_SEG but all objects type: TABLE - TABLE PARTITION There is no object type: INDEX

I don't know any other way to find this index in order to move it to another tablespace. Please advice.

Regards,

On Monday, November 3, 2014 4:42 PM, Rajesh Aialavajjala <r.aialavajjala_at_gmail.com> wrote:

Mostafa,
 You might want to review "DataPump Export Tablespace With Data Causes ORA-31655 No Data Or Metadata Objects Selected For Job (Doc ID 751071.1)" - this discusses the issue that Iggy pointed out.

Thanks,

--Rajesh

The error is "no data or metadata objects selected for job" which, in your case, means that data pump did not find any objects to process in your command line. Perhaps you made a spelling mistake in the tablespace name or perhaps it really does not contain any objects that data pump can process.