ot: freeruntime database for small projects like visual fox pro easy to install

From: Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco <jcdrpllist_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 11:16:30 -0400

If you can please.
Recently I was checking lianja software plus database. because If you were one that used visual fox pro, you could create an application, and use it independently. without additional licenses and easy to install. Sadly Microsoft killed it.

there is xe plus apex, but the problem is I don't trust too much in Oracle, because they changed the licenseof Oracle forms, without paying attention to small custoemrs.

I didn't found what I was seeking on delphi neither visual basic neither javadb. There are other options like completely free software like the "msaccess" of libre office.

My question is if you know of some interesting software outthere that could be used like visual fox pro, in the past. Because after all this years I noted I need some software to create small program.

If you have a similar problem I'll appreciate how you solved your problem.

I found lianja interesting because the concept is similar to foxpro and they say they are trying to do that, they called it visual fox pro 10 for that reason.

Thank you :)