Re: rapid growth for sysaux tablespace

From: Chris Taylor <christopherdtaylor1994_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 10:08:47 -0500

​I'd check to see what segment(s) are consuming space in SYSAUX and then cross reference those objects in Oracle Support to see if there are known issues and workarounds/solutions.

select owner, segment_name, bytes/1024/1024 as size_mbs from dba_segments
where tablespace_name = 'SYSAUX'
order by bytes desc
/

Then cross reference those objects in Oracle support...

Chris