Re: Remote Oracle Directory for LOB loading

From: Øyvind Isene <oyvind.isene_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 15:17:11 +0100

Have you consider using SQL*Loader for this? Check out this article by Dr Tim Hall:

http://oracle-base.com/articles/10g/load-lob-data-using-sql-loader.php

It is pretty simple to setup, but then I don't know how complicated your current setup is. Using NFS is possible on the database server, but unless you know what you are doing, you may introduce instability to your production system. A client solution will have less risk attached to it.

On Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 3:04 PM, Newman, Christopher <cjnewman_at_uillinois.edu

--
Øyvind Isene
+47 90864882