Re: Change database character set

From: Kenny Payton <k3nnyp_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 08:10:20 -0400

It sounds like you're getting off easy. As for the sys.reg$ row we had a similar row and it was related to the emagent. We probably could have got away with just deleting it but what we did was create a table in a user schema with the row in it, export the user table, delete the row from both tables and then reload the row after the csalter. In hindsight this probably wasn't necessary but worked.

You could probably do the same with the clob data as well.