Fwd: Developer 9i --> rdbms 11g or later

From: Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco <jcdrpllist_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 11:25:58 -0400

  • Forwarded message ---------- From: Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco <jcdrpllist_at_gmail.com> Date: 2014-10-23 11:25 GMT-04:00 Subject: Re: Developer 9i --> rdbms 11g or later To: Patrice sur GMail <patrice.boivin_at_gmail.com>

We connected 6i to database 9i, 10g 10gr2 11g 11gr2 and 12c(currently testing but other people says there is no problem). Tehre were a problem in reports and someone made the tricke replacind a ddl. graphics don't work.

Maybe someone did the trick search outhere. :)

6i can connect to newer versions but 9i can't, interestingly enough