Re: Characterset Conversion

From: Chris Taylor <christopherdtaylor1994_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 15:35:48 -0500

Here's some information on DMU - seems like you may want to check into it a bit more:

http://www.oracleimg.com/technetwork/products/globalization/dmu/learnmore/configurations-333837.html

http://www.oracleimg.com/technetwork/database/database-technologies/globalization/dmu/overview/index.html

There should be instructions for Linux on there I would think?

Chris