Re: RE: EXT :Re: Windows "forgets" to start the listener service

From: Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco <jcdrpllist_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 16:03:31 -0400

In my experience in problems with listeners 90% of the time, I solved recreating, some times I get problems when I put the ip instead the name of  the computer, or some missed closing parenthesis. I never found useful the listener.log, to solve the situation

Other problem we have is in sqlnet.ora , sometimes I have to put nts, to connect
SQLNET.AUTHENTICATION_SERVICES= (NONE) So I find weird your problem.
My advise is the following disable and stop your current listener, rename listener.ora
create another one (with other name) and try again, and see if it happens, create using the assistant of windows.

This should solve your problems.