Some body know the impact in performance of unused database options installed

From: Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco <jcdrpllist_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 11:44:27 -0400

Hello if you know please,

We used to install all the options from 9i, intermedia, and all that things, thinking one time in the future we could use them, in standard edition one.

Now we have defined our strategy, we saw some components are useless and we decided do not install them. Because some of them are causing several problem when upgrading.
And I had noted a real important improvement in performance.

That is the reason why I was wondering if someone made a test of the performance impact of installing some components without using them, or some comments about it. (other than java)

Thank you :)