Re: New policy on Oracle Certifications

From: Ronan Merrick <merrickronan1_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 17:32:28 +0100

I have to say I did not really get this.

Are they saying that if you are a 9i OCP and call yourself an OCP you will not be able to do that anymore? I thought it goes without saying that your cert is tied to the version of the software you achieved it with.

If I was going for a job I would always say 11g OCP. I hope to get the 12c OCP next year. I thought it was implied that continual certification was a given.