Re: 11.2 ACS for DMLs that use Binds

From: Mohamed Houri <mohamed.houri_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 13:13:39 +0200

Hi Dominic

You are right.

I have been thinking ACS, ACS with PL/SQL and searching SPM instead

But there is a thread here in oracle list about ACS and PL/SQL which is in my opinion worth to mention it.

Unfortunately I didn't found it yet. All what I have found is this one

http://www.freelists.org/post/oracle-l/adaptive-cursor-sharing-and-bind-peeking,6

Sorry for that

Best regards

Mohamed Houri