alter system triggers

From: Joshua Collier <jcoll1970_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2014 09:57:14 -0700

Does anyone know of a trigger that will reliably fire on alter system and capture the commands via the objects such as :  DBMS_STANDARD.SYSEVENT;
NVL(DBMS_STANDARD.DICTIONARY_OBJ_OWNER,'NULL');  DBMS_STANDARD.DICTIONARY_OBJ_TYPE;
 DBMS_STANDARD.DICTIONARY_OBJ_NAME; I have a trigger that is "on database before alter", however, ALTER SYSTEM does not trigger it. Either that or I have not yet found the correct dbms_standard types to capture the output. The trigger right now just inserts the various type values into a table. For Alter Table it works great, but ALTER SYSTEM produces nothing.

Josh C.