Re: Why installer 12.1.02. for windows, only allows "Enterprise edition"

From: Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco <jcdrpllist_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 15:17:04 -0400

Thank you igor for your answer but can you explainme a little more please, I don't understand this never happened before. This means there is no going to be a 12.1.0.2. for standard or some change in the politics of Oracle.

:) thank you

I checked db_install.rsp
And the only choice is really enterprise

# Specify the installation edition of the component.
#
# The value should contain only one of these choices.
#   - EE     : Enterprise Edition

oracle.install.db.InstallEdition=