Re: Re: Linux fs.aio-max-nr Leak?

From: Alessandro Vercelli <alever22_at_zoho.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 10:10:21 +0200

I don't reject the chance of an Oracle bug, but performance degradation in flash/ssd storage is a fairly common issue in my experience and google is plenty of information about it.

Furthermore, since the OP wrote that fs.aio.max needed to increase (initial 1M, then 5M and now 10M), between an Oracle/Linux bug and a performance degradation I'm biased the latter.

  • On Mon, 29 Sep 2014 21:30:10 +0200 Matthew Zito wrote ----