Re: Linux fs.aio-max-nr Leak?

From: Alessandro Vercelli <alever22_at_zoho.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 18:09:46 +0200

Maybe the debate abount pros and cons of flash/SSD storage vs magnetic hard drives has been taken thousands of times without a winner, but I personally would use a non-magnetic disk only for os filesystems (and being compelled to use flash storage), first of all because of performance degradation. In the specific situation, I'm almost certain the problem is due to flash storage.

Greetings,
Alessandro

  • On Mon, 29 Sep 2014 16:50:46 +0200 Kenny Payton wrote ----