Re: rman

From: Howard Latham <howard.latham_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 16:23:27 +0100

show output
RMAN-00571: ===========================================================
RMAN-00558: error encountered while parsing input commands
RMAN-01006: error signaled during parse
RMAN-02001: unrecognized punctuation symbol "*"

RMAN> 2>
using target database control file instead of recovery catalog RMAN configuration parameters for database with db_unique_name STANDBY are: CONFIGURE RETENTION POLICY TO RECOVERY WINDOW OF 10 DAYS; CONFIGURE BACKUP OPTIMIZATION OFF;
CONFIGURE DEFAULT DEVICE TYPE TO DISK;
CONFIGURE CONTROLFILE AUTOBACKUP ON;
CONFIGURE CONTROLFILE AUTOBACKUP FORMAT FOR DEVICE TYPE DISK TO '/data/robt_%F'; CONFIGURE DEVICE TYPE DISK BACKUP TYPE TO COMPRESSED BACKUPSET PARALLELISM 1; CONFIGURE DATAFILE BACKUP COPIES FOR DEVICE TYPE DISK TO 1; CONFIGURE ARCHIVELOG BACKUP COPIES FOR DEVICE TYPE DISK TO 1; CONFIGURE CHANNEL DEVICE TYPE DISK MAXPIECESIZE 4 G FORMAT '/data/oradata/rman/triples/ora_%n%T_%t_s%s_s%p.bkp'; CONFIGURE MAXSETSIZE TO UNLIMITED;
CONFIGURE ENCRYPTION FOR DATABASE OFF;
CONFIGURE ENCRYPTION ALGORITHM 'AES128'; CONFIGURE COMPRESSION ALGORITHM 'BASIC' AS OF RELEASE 'DEFAULT' OPTIMIZE FOR LOAD TRUE ; # default
CONFIGURE ARCHIVELOG DELETION POLICY TO NONE; CONFIGURE SNAPSHOT CONTROLFILE NAME TO
'/u01/app/oracle/product/11.2.0/dbhome_2/dbs/snapcf_triples.f'; # default

--
Howard A. Latham