Multitenant : Ask the Experts Session at OOW 2014

From: Debaditya Chatterjee <debaditya.chatterjee_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 15:51:32 -0700

All,

I hope I am not violating any forum guidelines by sending this message out.

In the last few weeks we have seen a lot of questions on Oracle Multitenant in this forum. Where it works best and where it doesn't. Questions around the architecture and about sharing common resources.

 If you are attending this years Openworld please come over to the *Multitenant - Ask the Experts* session (CON 12068) _at_ Moscone South - 308 10:45 a.m.. We will have our architect and the lead developers of Oracle Multitenant to answer all your questions.

This session was a late addition so it may not appear on the printed catalog.

For folks who are not attending Openworld , please feel free to ask your questions in twitter _at_OraclePDB with hash tag #PDBExperts. We will look at our twitter feed during the session and reply to your questions. You can also reach out to me directly.

Given the discussion we had in the last few weeks I thought this will be a good opportunity for you to interact with the development team directly.

Thanks
Deba

(Product Manager for Oracle Multitenant)

Debaditya Chatterjee