Re: Impact of auto-adjustment of Dynamic Sampling : Note 1102413.1

From: Seth Miller <sethmiller.sm_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 09:54:35 -0500

Instead of trying to figure out how to prevent dynamic sampling on your queries, I think it would be more advantageous to you to find out why dynamic sampling is being used at all.

You mentioned that statistics are current on the table but are you sure there are proper histograms in place? Perhaps you could post your findings.

Seth Miller