RE: Larry Ellison is stepping down as Oracle's CEO

From: <rajendra.pande_at_ubs.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 17:09:07 -0400

I am sure now he will have more time to scheme ways to cut trees from his neighbors

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702303654804576343763766328484

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org [mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Dennis Williams Sent: Friday, September 19, 2014 5:05 PM To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: Re: Larry Ellison is stepping down as Oracle's CEO

        ​With that type of money, you would assume there was a better purpose. Back in the day, Bill Gates was probably as ruthless a businessman, but at least he has spent his later years putting his money to good use. What I've heard of Larry he probably has a plan to take it with him up into the cloud.​

Please visit our website at
http://financialservicesinc.ubs.com/wealth/E-maildisclaimer.html for important disclosures and information about our e-mail policies. For your protection, please do not transmit orders or instructions by e-mail or include account numbers, Social Security numbers, credit card numbers, passwords, or other personal information.