Re: FTS waiting on db file sequential reads?

From: Kenny Payton <k3nnyp_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 15:31:54 -0400

Look at the "analyze table list chained rows" command. It could be chained or migrated rows.

We have pretty bad re-occurring migrated rows from time to time and have to reorg occasionally to get rid of them. Oracle added a feature to 12.? and 11.2.0.4 that gives you some control over migrated rows. The problem apparently raised its head during some Exadata performance proofing.

Kenny