Re: 12c pluggable database shared SGA question

From: Jack van Zanen <jack_at_vanzanen.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 14:56:58 +1000

Hi

Soon the PDB will have their own undo and redo and it will look very similar to sql server that already looks sort of like that.

Plug away... 2008 -> 2012 no problem.

They obviously can not make it too similar as the MS lawyers would have a field day

Jack van Zanen

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies. Thank you for your cooperation