Re: update user

From: Kim Berg Hansen <kibeha_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 19:50:09 +0200

It'd have to be something unsupported. Quote from the docs of ALTER USER statement at
http://docs.oracle.com/database/121/SQLRF/statements_4003.htm#i2058207 :

ENABLE EDITIONS This clause is not reversible.

Flashback database to return all metadata to the state before? (Probably not an option ;-)

Regards

Kim Berg Hansen

http://dspsd.blogspot.com
kibeha_at_gmail.com