Fwd: 12c GI and 11gR2 Databases

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 11:25:17 +0100

since my reply got dmarced..
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com> Date: Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 11:00 AM
Subject: Re: 12c GI and 11gR2 Databases
To: dmarc-noreply_at_freelists.org
Cc: Oracle-L Freelists <oracle-l_at_freelists.org>

Chris

We are doing this with some development environments we are rolling out - we haven't seen any issues yet, although we probably haven't been running that setup long enough to encounter all the issues that might arise - in particular we haven't applied any PSU patches as yet, where there's a dbhome subset of patches to apply to the grid home.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA

--