Re: 12c pluggable database shared SGA question

From: Freek D'Hooge <freek.dhooge_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 18:23:52 +0200

<The price of the option (which is extortionate) aside, I can see lots <of uses for this in my current company.

This has me wondering since the moment I saw the cost for this option. Has anyone a real business case in which the reduction in in memory footprint and such has lowered the cost in such amount that it outweighs the additional cost of the option?
Aside from sharing resources, what are the things that would make managing PDB's so much more efficient that it justifies the price Oracle charges you?

Kind regards,

Freek