Re: 12c pluggable database shared SGA question

From: Debaditya Chatterjee <debaditya.chatterjee_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 09:55:33 -0700

Hi Glenn,

You are correct. Environments that are similar in nature or share the same SLA's are the best candidates for consolidation. Consolidating a full scale ERP with a large DW in the same container may result in performance issues.

Having said that we do see some customers considering to consolidate few very disparate applications as well.

I agree with your observation. We are currently in the process of updating these slides so we will keep your feedback in mind.

Thanks
Deba

Debaditya Chatterjee