Re: nutanix

From: Karl Arao <karlarao_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 16:07:06 -0500

I remember emc acquired scaleio for this converged storage, I would say a competitor to nutanix.
BTW, some of the co-founders of nutanix are ex oracle who worked on the exadata platform. I can't remember how I got that info maybe on some of their tech webinars.

Once you get a POC of nutanix, maybe you can SLOB it then let us know how it goes ;)

-Karl

--
Karl Arao
Blog: karlarao.wordpress.com