nutanix

From: max scalf <oracle.blog3_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 11:28:52 -0500

Hello list,

Our company is looking into moving towards converged platform instead of integrated platform(like exadata i think?). I just wanted to reach out to the oracle list community and see if any one run oracle DB on nutanix converged platform, if so what are the pro and cons?

http://www.nutanix.com/how-nutanix-works/

i think one issue i see is from our stand point, We do BCV splits for our DB that are in TB's but we this nutanix we might have to go down the snapshot route. Not sure how that will work out.

Thanks