Re: redo per second (size)on exadata ?

From: amihay gonen <agonenil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2014 23:47:27 +0300

Hi David,
thanks for your answer and for other answers and suggestions . it is really help and this what make this forum an excellent forum.

I'll try to provide more input. Yes , we are talking on 80Mb per second of redo ,actually I've able to squeeze even then 100mb of redo per second per node from our exadata (quarter machine ).

The reason for it is that we are currently checking the limits of our product (http://www.axxana.com/ , sorry for the PR :-) ). Our product integrate into exadata (or any another oracle ) and provide no-data loss protection .

my question that was raised before is what will the redo per second generating of high-end oracle (OLTP) setup , or in other words what should be scale the our product (software+hardware) should support.

Thanks,
Amihay

p.s. If anyone want more input on our solution , feel free to send me message in private