Re: compiled/valid or not compiled... that is the question

From: Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco <jcdrpllist_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 19:29:05 -0400

I'I remember there was an improvement of 11g on recompilation, taht optimized teh process, I had that problem too, i suppose is a bug because decompiles some and not others, but I think there is an improvement anyway, because had reduced the decompilation of procedures.

does running execute utl_recomp.recomp_serial(); solve the problem?