Re: Oracle RAC on VM

From: Seth Miller <sethmiller.sm_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 10:56:08 -0500

I can see from this thread that incorrect information about licensing Oracle on VMware is still being fed by the FUD machines (mainly Oracle) that have something to gain by making sure companies don't virtualize their databases on VMware.

Licensing must be considered when looking to virtualize Oracle on VMware, RAC or not. But, these decisions should be based on facts and reality, not FUD and rumors.

http://longwhiteclouds.com/2013/06/04/the-fud-strikes-back-oracle-licensing-on-vmware/

Seth Miller