parallel datapump export to multiple directoy objects

From: Dba DBA <oracledbaquestions_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 11:29:28 -0400

Oracle: 11.2.0.3

I have a rather short window to do a 90 gb datapump full db export. Going to use parallel. My understanding is that when you do a parallel expdp, oracle creates 1 file for each parallel slave. I have several different disk devices loaded as mount points. Is it possible to use multiple directory objects in one expdp to spead out the IO?

yeah i know, doesn't mean it will help due to how devices are laid out. just wondering if its possible. i did some googling and did not see how to do this.