Re: Slightly OT: Hotel recommendation for OOW 2014

From: Kellyn Pot'vin <kellyn.potvin_at_ymail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 15:23:41 -0700

Just saw this one-  Yes, I can tell you right now that hotels are going for a premium and this is discussed in almost every Oracle PM meeting these days.  Isn't this how Chet Justice ends up crashing on somebody's floor in their hotel room each year?? Wait, or is it Martin Nash who does that?  Both?  :D       Kellyn Pot'Vin about.me/dbakevlar     ~Tombez sept fois, se relever huit! On Tuesday, August 5, 2014 3:56 PM, Don Seiler <don_at_seiler.us> wrote: Last year my group stayed at the Holiday Inn Fisherman's Wharf. It isn't close but it's a great area to check out and Oracle has shuttles during the day and for the appreciation event. On Sat, Aug 2, 2014 at 7:50 AM, rjamya <rjamya_at_gmail.com> wrote: Thank you all, looks like there are cable cars that one can take to Wharf, so getting a hotel nearby is going to be easier. > > >Hope to see/meet many of you there. > > >Raj > > > >On Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 9:24 PM, Seth Miller <sethmiller.sm_at_gmail.com> wrote: > >If you would have asked six months ago, I could have recommended a number of different hotels. Most of the hotels within a couple miles of the Moscone are booked. However, if money is not an object, you could still get something close. >> >> >>Yes, the shuttle goes out by the Wharf. >> >> >> >>Seth -- Don Seiler http://www.seiler.us