Re: SQL Developer dbdiff

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 14:32:21 +0100

Patrice I'd suggest that > 500 schemas probably is large. However because I really have no idea what the real world looks like (I am a DBA after all) I created a survey at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VGKZMY5 to gather some indicative data on how many distinct schemas Oracle databases tend to contain. If folk on the list fill it in I'll share when we get a reasonable number of results.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA