Re: MOS Print Jobs Not Printing the Complete Document

From: Alan Sterger <asterger_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2014 10:55:41 -0400

Thanks Raj,

Assumed it was an Oracle's MOS site issue even though it seemed to quiet here on oracle-l!

Must look at IE11. I've tested on two Win 7 machines and a Win 8.1 machine. All 3 using IE11, to be precise v11.0.9600.17207. All 3 print just a single page.

Opened an SR. Oracle Support's first reply were these workarounds: a) Use another browser
b) Print to PDF

I replied that as an IT consultant, IE is the only browser by default on every Windows computer. And that I am printing to Acrobat on my computers but Adobe Distiller is not available on all computers in the field.

Cheers,

--Alan