Re: MOS Print Jobs Not Printing the Complete Document

From: Alan Sterger <asterger_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 16:43:24 -0400

Yes I use the same print icon. Have you tried printing an MOS document recently?

I've tried 2 computers (64 & 32-bit Windows 7) both computers visually render a multi-page document but neither computer will print an MOS document beyond page 1. Any other web site will print multi-page documents.

With 2 different computers, with multi-page printing possible leads me to suspect MOS.

Cheers,

  • Asterger