Re: Oracle DB Best Practices on Linux x86_64

From: Steve Gardiner <gardiner9_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 10:05:58 -0500

I've been using Carlos Sierra's edb360 as a sanity check.

https://www.enkitec.com/products/edb360

I set my AWR retention to 31 days and run it every month. Run it as oracle and it will find all the databases on the host and report on them. RAC aware.
Great product and it's free.

Steve Gardiner
gardiner9_at_gmail.com

LinkedIn Profile