Re: measuring the extra CPU needed

From: Orlando L <oralrnr_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2014 00:24:23 -0500

Thank you John. I thought there would be some way to measure and predict the growth based on the existing load with capacity planning techniques. I thought this would be a good opportunity for me to start learning about them. But i guess I can do a linear projection based on the increased volume.

On Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 5:22 AM, John Hallas <John.Hallas_at_morrisonsplc.co.uk